CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Overwhelmed

These are from previous classes, but today it feels like I'm taking them all at once!

Well here I am at 3am just wrapping up some homework. I can't seem to get in a daily routine with it. I have such trouble sleeping when I'm supposed to be asleep that I end up napping off and on during the day.

The pain in my elbow is back, and then some. So the prednisone has completely worn off. I woke up today with very tender joints. My sternum hurt to touch! That's new! My hands and upper arms and shoulders and neck and back and geez... everything is tender and swollen.

All of this is really getting to Mark. It hurts so bad just to be touched lately that I cringe when he tries to hold my hand or rub my back. So sad that when he is trying to be so loving, all I do is shy away. 

Things that should be so easy, things that should be enjoyable... are difficult and painful. I'm having so much trouble just thinking!! It's just the second week of school and I feel so overwhelmed. :(

Waiting for Spring

0 comments:

Post a Comment